Click Here For Images &
Mini Mouse Pictures
And the Winner Is.........BRENDA KENSINGER!
This is a great small shoulder bag! Styled after the Japanese art of Origami the bag is folded and sewn together in a way that it has two outer compartments and a larger one in the middle.
Made with a royal blue and white hawaiian floral pattern both inside and out. Both side compartments close with an elastic loop around a covered grey button and are accented with two beaded fobs and two charms .The bag is stiffened with cotton batting.
The bag measures 9 inch x 9 inch and has a drop of 18.5 inches from top of strap to top of bag.
The fabric is really beautiful and would make a wonderful summer bag. This giveaway is worth $25.00
Raggity Baggity is a stand alone store which incorporates all three of my Etsy stores, Zoeysbags, Room At The Table and Kidz Scrubs. In this store you will find all sorts of gifts from kids scrubs, embroidered napkins, coasters, felted slippers, purses, totes and many more items that would be perfect for the upcoming gift season.
- Visit RaggityBaggity and come back here and tell us what item you like and what you like about it. (1entry)
- Be a Follower of my blog (1entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway once a day (1 entry for each tweet)
- Follow me on Facebook (1entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1entry)
- Buy something from Raggity Baggity (5entries)
- Go to Zoeys Bags on ETSY and heart this shop (1entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (1entry)
- Grab My Button and let me know where you put it (4 entries)