Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Burro Days a BUST for me




Well Burro Days did not go so well for me the first day as I didn't sell ANYTHING. My friend Jim sold three birdhouses, it was very slow. I didn't go back the second day as I thought of several things I that I could be doing other than bruising my ego that day. Too bad as Jim sold 9 birdhouses on the second day. The only person that really inquired about any of my products was a foreign lady asking about my felties and then an older couple asking if I knew who around here made the nylon scrubbies! I don't and it p....d me off that she was asking me! Oh well maybe the Christmas craft show will be better. I have attached a picture of the great folded bag I finished...Annie named after my mom. This is a great small shoulder bag! Styled after the Japanese art of Origami the bag is folded and sewn together in a way that it has two outer compartments and a larger one in the middle. Made with a vintage looking fuit and butterfly pattern and contrasting dark green floral pattern, both side compartments close with an elastic loop around a covered button and are accented with two beaded fobs and two charms imprinted with "be kind" and "laugh often" on the bottom.The bag is stiffened with cotton batting.The bag measures 9 inch x 9.5 inch and has a drop of 18.5 inches from top of strap to top of bag.This is a very cute bag and is the only fabric I have of this pattern. It will be a "one of a kind" so you better snap it up fast!http://www.etsy.com/listing/52592733/annie-a-three-compartment-shoulder-bag?ref=v1_other_2

No comments:

Post a Comment